Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I am not MIA

I have missed you, blog. Life just happens and I have yet to figure out my balance and fitting in my therapeutic blogging time! Tyler and I are planning a move across the state (to Wilmington, NC) in 3 months and my focus has been on house and job hunting (wish me luck!). Also, grad school is just a bit time consuming....So, with that and life in general...I have been a slacker.

Is anyone else tired of the winter weather? We have missed soooo many days and had so many delays that I feel like I will never get caught up. Are any of you having to make up days during your Easter break or at the end of the year? Our School Board is going to be discussing adding time at the end of the day to make up our missed time. We haven't ever had this option before and I am hoping that is what they choose! I don't want to lose my Easter Break (BooHoo!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment