Saturday, February 1, 2014

Gettin' Our Grammar On and Learning how to Sell on TpT

I am making an attempt at increasing my inventory on my TpT Store. I have been doing some reading up on this topic and have learned a lot over the past 2 days I have had off of school. (Making my snow days productive!! Oh yeah!!) I must give a shout out to a couple of great blogs that have been a wealth of information. First, The 3 AM Teacher has some great tutorials about TpT and if you browse through other areas you will find tutorials and tips on all kinds of stuff!! It will take you hours to read everything she has to offer. I have visited time and time again and learn something useful and new every time. Second, Erica's Ed-Ventures has even more  tutorials on creating TpT products, printing tips when purchasing products, and tips on blogging. Both sites are worth a visit if you are just starting blogging or a TpT store or if you are looking to increase your knowledge of either. Last thing, TpT Forum. So, yeah, I didn't know about this place! It is amazing. Just go look at it if you're like me and live under a "TeachersPayTeachers" rock. :-)


For a while I have been working on a grammar unit that I just wasn't thrilled with. During this little break from school I sat down and got to work on something that I LOVE!! This is going to end up being a pretty large unit after I am finished. I want to try to include all of the 2nd grade standards for grammar in this packet. I have started with nouns-common and proper. These units are currently for sale in my TpT Store. I will be continuing to add to them over the next couple of weeks and plan to include plural nouns, irregular plural nouns, collective nouns, verbs-past tense and irregular past tense, adjectives, adverbs, naming parts, telling parts, statement, command, question, exclamation, simple and compound sentences, apostrophes, compound words, contractions, synonyms, and antonyms. Whew! That was a recitation!

Here is a little peak at what I have already completed. :-)






If you want a closer look at any of these pages just visit my TpT store. I am planning on a giveaway...SOON!! Like, maybe when my blog reaches 1,000 page views. As of right now I am at 710 views.


P.S.-Thank you so much for visiting my blog! The last few days I have been starting to see some return from the work I have put in and I am thrilled! I have been feeling very unmotivated lately because of the cold weather and being stuck inside pretty much for the past 2 months. This has given me an outlet for my winter blues and I have found something that brings me satisfaction!  :-))))))


No comments:

Post a Comment